Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sep 15th 2010

Here we go again another adventure....this one started many months ago when Kristine in our office won 2 tickets on Air New Zealand.  She spent many weeks trying to work out if, or when she could take advantage of this wonderful  opportunity.  No matter what she tried it turned out that she couldn't.  Thats when Kristine  approached Carla and I to see if we would be able to use the tickets.  As excited as we got it was hard to find space and dates that we could travel together as that is part of the ANZ rules.  Carla has never been to New Zealand and I of course will be going to see family.  How can Carla and I ever repay Kristine (and Catherine for giving us the time to go) for her kindness?  Not sure but we will find a way.

So here we sit at the airport with 2 hours to go - I guess you would feel sorry for us until you find out that we are indeed in the Air Canada Lounge.  Oh did I forget to mention the tickets are First Class?????
Sorry My Bad!  Yes there will be photos at some point.




While in New Zealand Carla and I will go our separate ways and meet up again at the end.  Though we will be doing some of the same trips we are using 2 differant companies, so it will be interesting to see what our thoughts are on the 2 companies.

I am going to post as much as I can but please understand that internet may be limited so everything may come at once.  Thanks for following and will talk to you soon.

















Sharon and Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment