Friday, September 24, 2010

Sep 20th 2010

8am start on the InterCity Bus to get to Hamilton,  change of bus in Auckland.  Total time 6 hours. With all the sniffing, coughing, crying, whining and complaining (and that was just from me!)  I have decided to not take the bus later in the week to go see Ernie.  There is way too many weird people on these busses - just cant get greyhound thing out of my head.  So got the car and told them I will drop it off in Whakatani on Saturday.  Problem solved - unless this weather keeps up and there are  more flooding and land slides - stay tuned we will find out.

It was a good start getting the car - went to the wrong side to get in.  Yeah only used the windshield wipers a few times to indicate - getting used to that again.

Stopped by to see Cathy and tell her I was alive and well.  It was too late to go see mum so went to  meet Jane at work.  I wondered around the supermarket until she was finished.
Did some running around that Jane wanted to do and I went and picked up some of the things Rick left behind.  Poor Jane thought I was moving in!  I have taken over her home.  But it is so good to spend time with her.

Off to bed and will go see mum tomorrow.
Miss you honey,  love you loads and be safe and get better soon ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment